Flee Markets are one of my all time FAVORITE places to shop. I LOVE vintage clothes and jewelry!!!!
It was my first time since moving to Nashville that I have ventured out to the Fair Grounds to see what treasures I could find. And WOW was there A LOT to choose from!
1. Flannels were everywhere! Ranging from 10-20 dollars as opposed to 40 from Urban Outfitters (which I LOVE…but who doesn’t LOVE a better deal?!?!)
3. Two vintage sterling silver rings for 6 dollars! (one is even engraved with E&G on the inside…so I’m making up my own fairytale in my head about this love story)
I love flannels and wear them pretty much every day (as a shirt, or just tied around my waist). I chose to add a few of my new patches to one of the flannels to make it my own! Now I have my own…one of a kind…flannel for a total of 13 dollars! #winning
1. Pay attention to quality and wear and tear. You can’t return things here…so you buy it…it’s yours forever!
2. Make sure you would actually wear/use it. There are SO many deals, so if you don’t know if you REALLY want it…put it back…and if you can’t stop thinking about it…come back for it later…but make sure you remember where it is (it can be a maze) and keep your fingers crossed it will still be there (most things are one of a kind)!
3. Come with a budget. Have a much cash on you as you are willing to spend, and don’t go over this budget! Many vendors DO have credit card capabilities, but it’s a dangerous place for a bank account!
4. Come with an idea of what you are looking for, but keep an open mind…it’s a great time to let your creative juices flow!
5. Eat before you come. And have a coffee. Trust me…you will thank me later!